Monday 14 November 2011

My Christmas List & What's Hot For Winter

Don't you just love that photo (above)?! Makes you feel warm and cosy, gets you in the Christmas spirit! Just finished writing my Christmas List and thought I'd share it with you guys!

click on the red for the links...
  1. Next duvet with matching curtains 
  2. Topshop black heels
  3. Jack Wills blue dress
  4. Motel pencil skirt in crimson
  5. Benefit 'Eye Gotta' makeup set 
  6. Jimmy Choo perfume
  7. Bed Head leave-in conditioner
Yep, that's all I want for Christmas! Hopefully I'll get them all, but you never know! For Christmas dinner I'll be pairing that stunning Jack Wills embroided dress with those Topshop black heels - cute! I might even add a tartan hairband?! So what's hot for Winter...

Hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading!




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Stunning blog! I love this style of post, really Christmas-sy and its all about you. I want your Christmas list ah! I like the new trends too, bye!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig