Sunday 20 November 2011

Lauren Conrad's Pre-Spring Collection!

Here are just a few ideas for Spring, although if you live in England like me, you might have to give this collection a pass. I love the looks don't get me wrong, but its just too Summer-ish for me. The colours are very warm and cosy, I just feel like who would wear shorts in Spring unless you live in some place hot?! I think the lovely neutrals go wonders against the monochrome and gold. Even the textures and fabrics work great together, if you'd like to see the whole collection visit www.paper-crown.com.




Pssssst! Above is my favourite look! Not enough colour for you? Opt for a vampy lip. Want more edginess? Go for a black leather jacket.



Thanks for reading guys! Hoped you enjoyed it!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig