- Use curling products, your hair won't go curly, the curls will drop out and go wavy.
- Instead of drying your hair downwards (with the hairdryer), blow dry it up.
- Use a texturizing product to help get that 'beach wave' effect.
- If you want, use curlers and blow-dry with them in (make sure the curlers are as small as possible and are Velcro ones).
- Use your ordinary products (obviously curl-enhancing ones!) but DON'T dry it. Go to bed with wet hair.
- Keep brushing your hair to get rid of any curls (when dry, so in the morning)
- Try not use a sea salt spray or a beach hair mousse or anything like that, it'll enhance your curls and give a too messy effect.
- When you dry hair, blow dry it down - blow drying it up enhances curls whereas downwards makes hair go straight / wavy