Monday 12 September 2011

Yay! I Was Right!

Earlier in August I posted some photo's of me in monochrome (click here if you haven't seen it!). I don't mean to sound toooooo big headed but...I WAS RIGHT! Yipeeee! I predicted that come mid-season A/W monochrome will be back on the fashion radar. Just casually flicking though People.com, only to come across their page (which is no longer up, that or I can't find it anymore!) on 'celebrities in black and white', and of course I had to click on it and I found loads of pictures of celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez wearing monochrome - I predicted it before they set it! So here's the pictures I came across...

Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez, Emmy Rossum.
Diane Kruger, Fearne Cotton, Kate Walsh.
Lea Michele and two looks from Kourtney Kardashian.
Taylor Swift, Madonna, Rihanna
Kristen Stewart, Jessica Szohr, Jaime King.



Thanks for reading, guys!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig