Wednesday 24 August 2011

Paris Here I come!

One holiday after another! Well, earlier this year I got offered (in school) to sing at Disneyland Paris! And of course, I said YES! I do £50 singing lessons at my school and I won our school version of 'Britain's Got Talent' I will be staying in Paris for 4 days (3 nights). On the first day I will be singing in the Paris version of Hyde park (forgot the name of it, sorry!), second day is going to be Disneyland - on all the rides then at night singing - third day is going to be sightseeing (including a boat trip on the River Seine and SHOPPING!) and then I'll go home on the fourth day! Rather exciting, right?!! I will be going in March and travelling by Eurostar. Although 'excited' is one of my emotions, nervous is also in me! There's millions of people visiting Disneyland Paris, not to mention that maybe a celebrity will be there?!! But anyways, here a few pictures from Google to get me in the mood!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig