Saturday 20 August 2011

Fun Favourites (Holiday Special!)

Hope everyone is having a nice and relaxing weekend! Sunday tomorrow and I'm visiting some friends/family in Forest of Dean, Wales. What are you guys tommorow, anything nice?? I was just casually looking at some old holiday photo's from 2003 to 2006 and came across these photo's...
Favourite Holiday Home (wish I was back in Florida now!!):


Favourite 'This Says So Much!' Photo (Taken in my Zermatt, Switzerland!)

Favourite 'Cute' Picture of Myself:



Favourite Family Picture (with my Nan & Grandad on this lovely boat! Sailing casually around the lake! I look so happy!)

Favourite Holiday Destination (the one and only Naples, Florida! Haven't been there in 5 years!):




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig