Friday 11 February 2011

My New Blog!

I'm really enjoying this blog so I decided to do another blog just about dresses. This blog is more about fashion and style my new one about dresses is more based on weddings, proms and party dress advice. Please go and take a look, www.emmafox.blogspot.com . If your going to a party and your frustrated on what type/colour dress you want then just take a look at my new blog. Going to/having a wedding? Just take a look at my new blog. Going to a school prom? Just take a look at my new blog! I won't be doing that blog as much as this one is my main one.

Please take a look at it. Thank You!!!!!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig