This look is what I call 'Eton Mess' (No, not the dessert!!!!) because Eton is posh (all the posh girleees have this look) and mess because its very messy. This is somewhere between cotton wool and candy floss, but too cutesy to fit the bed-head collection. Frustrated on how to do it? Here's some pointers to lead you into the right direction...
- Start by curling your hair (big pieces)
- Apply some dry shampoo to give it texture and volume.
- IF YOU WANT... apply some Kevin Murphy Powder Puff, £15.45, for more volume.
- Get a small-toothed brush, grab some strands of hair and gently brush the opposite way (towards your head)
- Spritz on loads of hairspray, practically the whole can!
Products I advise you to use:
- Label M Dry Shampoo, £10.50
- Kevin Murphy Powder Puff, £15.45
- Umberto Giannini Backcomb In A Bottle, £5.99
I especially recommend 'Umberto Giannini Backcomb In A Bottle' as it does what the name implies!