- Scarlett Johansson's £22 Lipstick - "When I need to turn up the glamour, I wear red lipstick. It's great for many things such as if your feeling low it makes you feel fantastic! And if your lips are quite thin its a great natural plumper!" the 26-year-old star confesses about her favourite Dolce & Gabbana Classic Cream Lipstick, £22.
- Gwyneth Paltrow's £3.15 Toning Spray - It's a soothing water spray for irritated skin. It's also good as a quick refresher on a hot day. I know lots of make-up artists who use it, as it helps set make-up" says Gwyneth. Avene Eau Thermale, £3.15
- Fearne Cotton's £3.42 Dry Shampoo - " I love Mark Hill products. Especially Mark Hill Holiday Hair Dry Shampoo, £3.42 because not only does it wash your hair but it gives texture and volume.
- Tess Daly's £16 Luxury Hairspray - " I adore this hairspray. I only add Aveda Volumizing Hair Spray, £16 to the ends of my hair to stop split ends from occurring and it also gives a great look too. I sleep in the hairspray then wash it out in the morning.
- Daisy Lowe's £10.99 Mascara - " I can't live without my Max Factor False Eye Lash Effect, £10.99 because it really is the best mascara. It doesn't only just extend and make the lashes black but it gives a thicker, fuller look.
Monday, 14 February 2011
Celeb Beauty Products
© All Things Foxy. All rights reserved.